The Anse Vata Polyclinique is a small clinic located opposite Anse Vata Bay, well-known for it’s maternity ward and aesthetic surgery. It is made up of several wings which were built by the American during World War II. It was called the Naval Mobile Hospital n°5 (5 Mob Hospital). In February 1945, the American left New Calédonia and the hospital was reorganised to become the Polyclinique de l’Anse Vata, still keeping it’s original look.
It advocates the use of effective and safe techniques in performing aesthetical surgery procedures, always up-to-date with the fast pace of development in their areas of medicine. Safety is also guaranteed by a board-certified MD, anesthesiologist, and 24-hour registered nurse. The operating rooms and recovery room offer a safe, convenient and friendly, familial atmosphere.