The type of anaesthesia that will be chosen for your operation depends on:
- The operation you are about to undergo.
- Your medical antecedents.
- Your level of anxiety/stress.
We notice 3 types of anaesthesia:
- Simple local anaesthesia.
- Neuroleptanalgesia or local anaesthesia with potential: the patient is pre-medicated to alleviate all feelings of anxiety and the anaesthetist applies perfusion through a vein. It is a controlled sleep added to local anaesthesia. The patient recovers a state of consciousness as soon as the operation ends and will have to take some rest for a few hours.
- Full anaesthesia.
Your anaesthesia will be performed by a French Board Certified anaesthesiologist.
At Facial-aesthetic-surgery, we work with two anaesthesiologist, Dr Raymond Carré and Dr Frédéric Bullez. You will meet your anaesthetist two days before surgery.
All the doctors acting during the procedure are covered by a medical insurance.