Facial-aesthetic-surgery has lidted below an indication of the estimated average price of a stay in Noumea for the purpose of plastic surgery.
We need to mention here that it is only after we receive your medical form and close up photos that we can customize your fees according to your expectations.
These plastic surgery costs include :
- All medical expenses related to your surgical operation: the surgical operation, the surgeon’s fees and those of his/her team, the use of the operating theatre, the anesthetist, the drugs, post-surgical care, examinations before and after the operation.
- All medical transfers.
- Return transfers from/to La Tontouta airport .
- 8 nights for 2 guests, breakfast included, at the Royal Tera, a 3-star apartment-style hotel , or at Le Meridien, a 4-star hotel ($ 500 supplementary cost), both right on the beach.
Patients may be accompanied or opt for other hotels, which may involve additional costs.
These plastic surgery costs do not include :
- Extra personal expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Flight ticket AKL/NOU/AKL or SYD/NOU/SYD (currently ranging from $ 600 to $1000) .
- Pre-surgical medical check-up (to be carried out in your country before arriving in New Caledonia.
- A reduction of at least 40% for additional operations.
Face lift NZ$ 12,000 AU$ 9,500
Necklift NZ$ 12,000 AU$ 9,500
Face and Necklift NZ$ 16,000 AU$ 12,500
Rhinoplasty NZ$ 11,000 AU$ 8,500
Eyelid surgery NZ$ 6-10,000 AU$ 4,700-7,800
Otoplasty (4 nights) NZ$ 5-6,500 AU$ 3,900-5,100
A 3000 NZ$ deposit is required to schedule a surgical procedure. The remaining balance will be due, in full, 1 week prior to your scheduled procedure.